Sunday 30 June 2013

One of my other passions....

As well as crafting I also enjoy baking (and eating!) good cake and proper tea.

I have several favourite haunts to indulge this little passion, and am writing this post in one of them. 

Look what I've got...






And it was delicious! 
Cake is a bit of a running theme in this post, it even forms the subject of today's card....

Paper and Decopage - Tea Party from Dovecraft
Washi Tape - Cupcake Collection from Dovecraft.
Sentiment - Gingers House
Coloured with chalks.
Matted on Core'dinations Card stock (Cosmo Cricket Neutral Collection)

I would like enter into the following challenges....

Cupcake Craft challenge - Not for Flowers
Stamps+ Fun=Creativity - Cake
Inky Chicks - Anything Goes
Party Time tuesdays - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

Thanks
Lisa xx


3 comments:

  1. a pretty card thanks for joining us at sf=c

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrummy card (and scones) and a really sweet design, thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love all your cupcakes! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete